Thursday 3 December 2009

Sorry I don't seem to be blogging as much these days, some days nothing happens and other days are so hectic I don't have time to turn round let alone blog!
As most of you know my home has been invaded by cats and kittens (I took some unwanted babes to help out a friend) now the whole world seems to think I've turned into a cat rescue and I'm getting calls every day from people wanting to give me their stray cats!!!! Just for the record I am NOT taking in stray cats on a regular basis. So far these kitties have cost me a fortune, wrecked my house and make Colin sneeze!! So definately NO MORE CATS!

My laptop crashed the other day taking everything with it so we are presently trying to reinstate it, it has been on it's last legs for a while now and I think we are on borrowed time so if anyone fancies donating the cash for me to buy a new one it would be very much appreciated as without one I would be really stuck as a good deal of rescue coordination is done on line.

I am in the middle of puting a newsletter together but have lost all my documents and pictures so it may take a while to finish!

Quiz books have gone out to all our wonderful volunteer sellers now so please make sure you pick one up. They are only £2 and the winner gets £20 worth of high street store vouchers. Great fun for the family over Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment